BHMS CHOIR BOOSTERS
The BHMS Choir Boosters has now merged with the other performing arts at Bernardo Heights Middle School. Visit www.bhmsperformingarts.org for more information.
Click the button above to donate to the BHMS Choir Boosters. We are a non-profit organization 501 (c)(3) run by parent volunteers that raise funds for the choir program through donations and fundraisers. Some of our annual expenses are:
- Sheet music ($2 per copy, per student - $500-800 per concert)
- Choir folders
- Videographers and photographers
- Festival and clinic fees ($75-300 per choir, per festival)
- Concert programs
- Concert marketing
- Substitute teachers for field trips
- Field trip transportation
- Choir equipment maintenance (piano tunings, repairs, etc.)
- Professional musicians
- Performance venue fees
- Performance attire and accessories
- Music theory curriculum
Why join a Music Boosters? Click here to read about the benefits!
Join us on Wednesday, January 4 at our next Booster Meeting! E-mail email@example.com for more information.