Click the button above to donate to the BHMS Choir Boosters. We are a non-profit organization 501 (c)(3) run by parent volunteers that raise funds for the choir program through donations and fundraisers. Some of our annual expenses are:
- Sheet music ($2 per copy, per student - $500-800 per concert)
- Choir folders
- Videographers and photographers
- Festival and clinic fees ($75-300 per choir, per festival)
- Concert programs
- Concert marketing
- Substitute teachers for field trips
- Field trip transportation
- Choir equipment maintenance (piano tunings, repairs, etc.)
- Professional musicians
- Performance venue fees
- Performance attire and accessories
- Music theory curriculum
Why join a Music Boosters? Click here to read about the benefits!
Join us on Wednesday, January 4 at our next Booster Meeting! E-mail email@example.com for more information.